Flexible Depending on Experience
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside a world leading energy consultancy that delivers sustainability solutions and services. A global leader in the zero-carbon transition; comprised of multitude of business units, this consultancy brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to provide support to clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenge.
- This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing target accounts.
- Develop deep understanding of an assigned market and apply solutions.
- Build and maintain a territory plan to focus on high probability market opportunities.
- Provide the wider team with insight into account influencers, our competitive position, and the customer power base.
- Identify key contacts, determine required resources and design plan to develop opportunities in account.
- Utilise the system of resources (Business Solution Directors, Marketing, Sales Operations etc.) to build, develop and support a new pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business goals.
- Increase level of contact across multiple divisions within the customer’s organisation to build understanding of their sustainability challenges and goals.
- Lead the development of sales proposals. Enlist the support of subject matter experts, implementation resources, delivery resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Ensures transition of customer responsibility to the Client Management team following the sales process.
- Senior Sales/ Sales Director Experience (essential).
- Solution Sales experience (essential).
- Business Development success within the North American market (essential).