SM - 5
24 days ago
One of the UKs leading energy, waste and water consultancies are looking to hire a Sustainability Manager to drive CSR and Sustainability policies and strategies for their key Blue-Chip accounts.
- Evaluate our client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting and reduce Co2
- Formulate CSR / Sustainability policies and strategies
- Advise courses of action
- Produce impact reports
- Connect with supply chains
- Connect with client staff
- Utilise available software to deliver the above
- Work to implement Best Practice and Responsible Business Outcomes
- At least 4 years of experience in the sector.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal is key.
- Exposure to an array of sectors including Private Equity (desirable)
- Knowledge of software systems used to collate and present CSR data would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.