over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with an established multi-discipline building design company with offices throughout the UK to appoint an experienced BREEAM Assessor, to head up the BREEAM Team. Your new role as Lead BREEAM Assessor will see you take the Lead on all BREEAM Projects throughout the country; you will be involved in projects from the pre-assessment stage, all the way through to completion.
Some of the main duties of this Lead BREEAM Assessor role will see you:
- Provide a leadership role within the BREEAM team - this includes engaging with and supporting junior members of the team
- Support the sustainability coordination of large-scale projects with regards to BREEAM
Liaise with clients, and head client meetings
- Attend site meetings and produce well-written technical reports. To be considered for this position, you will ideally have: Minimum of 4 years' experience with an energy/sustainability consultancy.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, environmental engineering, sustainable design and construction, or similar.
- Licensed BREEAM Assessor
- Experience in completing BREEAM Assessments from inception through to completion
- BREEAM Accredited Professional (AP) - desirable Our client is pleased to offer their new Lead BREEAM Assessor a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities, as they look for you to progress within the company to associate level.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.