£33,000 - £37,000
22 days ago
A Major Powerhouse in the Commercial Real Estate sector is looking to expand their Sustainability offering; and as such, they are looking to bring in a Sustainability Consultant with experience in delivering Corporate Sustainability Projects.
- Taking a lead in strategic consulting projects, corporate reporting, risk management and compliance services
- Overseeing submissions and client performance in areas such as CDP and GRESB
- Showcasing your technical understanding and advise with corporate level reporting and disclosure in line with GRI among other reporting schemes
- Constructing robust client relationships and delivering and expand market leading sustainability services.
- Recommending and enabling organisations to cost effectively improve the sustainability performance of their operations and their credentials.
- Interpreting intricate sustainability related legislation and making it easy to understand for the client
- At least 2 years’ experience in delivering corporate sustainability projects/programmes
- Great knowledge of sustainability related corporate reporting frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of at least one of SBTi, Carbon Inventories, Climate Risk Mapping, Decarbonisation Pathways
- Up to date of current and future environmental legislation
- Greenhouse gas reporting experience and history in delivering sustainability solutions for clients
- Finance or real estate market experience
- Experience with ISO Systems
- Degree in a sustainability related subject
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.