5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading clean tech innovator, shaping the Smart home, energy storage & electric vehicles markets.
With their exponentially impressive growth, they seek a Supply Chain Manager to join the hardware delivery function of the company and work alongside their Operations team.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will be able to deal with uncertainty and thrive in a small, fast-moving team. They will be a self-starter with manufacturing stakeholder management experience and will have meticulous attention to detail.
You will work closely with the hardware design and development team, the quality team and external supply chain partners. Responsibilities include:
- Standardising processes across all stages of the supply chain function, including procurement, manufacturing, testing, warehousing, logistics, repairs and recycling.
- Managing the company’s requirements for hardware across customer sales, client sales and projects
- Owning contract manufacturer and key supplier relationships, including contract management and negotiation
- Driving down the design, manufacturing, and repair cost of products.
- Working with the quality department throughout manufacturing stages
- Managing logistics and warehouse operations to ensure on time and compliant delivery to end customers
- Providing essential data points and insights to our finance team for reporting and forecasting purposes.
- Owning and developing improvements in end-to-end stock management tools.
- Developing KPIs, being primary owner of the PLM system and releasing manufacturing packages & engineering change orders to supply chain partners
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience using a PLM system for BOM, drawings and TCF management.
- Familiar with design and manufacturing processes and cost reduction principles.
- Technical background with a first-principles understanding of the design and operation of electrical and mechanical components.
- Knowledge of electrical product compliance and safety.
- Strong background in data analytics and forecasting using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to solve problems under tight deadlines.
- Experience in cost estimation modelling.
- Interest in the energy sector or IoT.
- Familiarity with the manufacturing of lithium battery technology and/or energy storage systems.
- Knowledge of dangerous goods storage and transport compliance.