Open to Discussion
6 days ago
The Green Recruitment company are assisting one of the world’s leading energy commodity broking group in their search for a Senior Gasoil Broker. The client is a global low carbon commodity firm whose goal is to promote the adoption of a low carbon future.
- Working with clients, market participants and brokers executing trades on behalf of clients;
- Developing Gasoil Swap and Blocks business;
- Taking ownership of Gasoil Swap business development: meeting clients, consulting them about product/ services, work closely with ICE on cleared product launch;
- Monitoring and analysing market performance and trends communicating these to customers;
- Writing daily market updates;
- Building relationships with new and existing clients.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced broker or sales trader with good knowledge on Energy, Distillates markets;
- The candidate should have strong communication skills allowing them to build strong business relationships with traders in the grains, feed stocks, bank and fund sectors;
- Understand the physical market and requirement in Energy, Gasoil, Gasoline, Heating Oil markets;
- Operationally sound, ideally with prior trade entry, and execution experience;
- Degree qualified;
- Fluent in business English - fluency in Spanish, Ukrainian or Russian will also be an advantage.