9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be in exclusive support of a prominent Clean Tech scale up in their search of an "out of the box" thinker to join their ranks.
With their already impressive UK track-record, this business seeks a strategist to drive the business' expansion plans through Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures across the clean energy landcape.
This person will be fine-tuned in the ever evolving clean tech markets & will understand whether a product, business or service line could positively supplement the organisation & their market presence.
This business are best known in the EV Charging, Smart Home & IOT space, but are keen to further diversify their product suite, through acquisitions & JV's of/with clean tech businesses.
A fantastically rewarding, new, senior opportunity within a highly regarded business;
- Business Development & Market Roadmapping - identifying M&A opportunities.
- Commercial feasibility & assessment on deal opportunities
- Stakeholder engagement (internal & external)
- Trend & synergy forecasting - could this prospective business
- Presenting to the board & supporting the strategy team
- Project Management of the eventual M&A / Joint Venture
- Commercially astute, working within a Consultancy, advisory, Utility, tech business or Investor previously. (Energy Industry experience very preferable)
- Passionate about clean tech, energy innovations or disruptive technology
- Degree qualified
This is a highly unique opportunity, seeking an equally unique professional in the energy, engineering or clean tech space to help this business strive onward.