Up to £70,000 + car + bonus
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading international energy supplier. They have a focus in the renewable generation space and will be looking to increase their market presence.
This role will be focussing on developing their current accounts and increasing retention rates.
The client has an exceptional customer services values, both externally and internally, and an ambitious programme of expansion that you’ll want to be a part of.
The principal role of the Strategic Acct Manager is to manage and develop the relationship between the business and its I&C Supply customers and the P&L associated with these activities.
- Management of current customers (oversight of, and involvement in, management of customer requirements/expectations
- Developing, maintaining & reporting on customer retention strategy in line with objectives
- Renew customer contracts to deliver margin in line with objectives
- Implementing/managing customer engagement plans in line with objectives
- Working with Operations on development of new products and non-standard opportunities
- Liaising with Marketing in developing communication message of I&C Supply
- Deal approval process (both directly and in support of team)
- Presenting at key stakeholder and company events
Relevant Skills and Educational Qualifications:
- Skilled in a solutions/value adding sales approach, presenting complex products and services, commercially astute in identifying opportunities and general contract negotiations.
- First rate analytical and numerical ability balanced by strong verbal & communication skills.
- Responsible, accountable and the self-motivation to drive products, deals and projects forward
- Degree level graduate with ideally above GCSE grade C level maths
- Knowledge of the UK suppliers, power products, energy and renewables wholesale markets.
- Understands the UK energy supplier competitive landscape, the third-party intermediary market and how to analyse and compare electricity products
- Demonstrable experience of commercial negotiations, promotion of B2B products or services, regular interaction, management or development with senior management and above.
- Proven track record in delivering highly complex commercial projects
- Preferable familiarity with energy supplier operations, I&C consumer needs and wants of energy supply contracts and the independent generation market.