Our client is a reputable wind manufacturing company, they are looking to take on a Senior O&M operation manager to manage the aftermarket onsite team in China. The ideal candidate would be someone who understands wind aftermarket service process and familiar with field service management.
- Accountable for service site management and site performance (e.go. on-time delivery, resource planning/ mobilization/ risk control, etc.)
- Responsible for the operating profit maximization, provide leadership and guidance to the service site employees to ensure safe and excellent operation as well as the customers' satisfaction;
- Collaborate with the aftermarket sales team to maximize the contribution to sales and operating profit through the optimum allocation of manpower and resources;
- Track issues and provide solutions and execution;
- Maintain a good relationship with clients, provide feedback to service management for further improvement;
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a service management position, preferably in power/utility, construction sector;
- A seasonal professional leader with experience in leading at least 5 people in his or her previous organizations.
- Excellent commercial sense, able to support sales and other internal teams to secure key sales deals.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, able to speak English at a business level;
- Willing to travel extensively;