Competitive Dependant on Relevant Experience
12 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are thrilled to have partnered with a major disruptor of the energy industry, at the true forefront of energy digitisation - in this latest phase of Global expansion – seeking a new UK Based Solutions & Projects team.
The business currently boast partnerships & service agreements with some of the largest utilities, developers, aggregators & innovators – across the full energy spectrum, with their Software Platform bending the rules in terms of traditional energy usage, distribution, optimisation, M&T & operations – this versatile solution is fuelling the future of sustainability across energy markets.
- The business require a brand – new Solutions Specialist to lead end-to-end business & tech solutions throughout a plethora of Stakeholders/Customers & Partners.
- Driving revenue generation through creation of bespoke software derived energy solutions across a diverse range of new & existing customers.
- Flexibility project work with DNO’s in the UK
- Mapping full project lifecycle, technical feasibility & functionality of the software integration
- Work with the Project Managers to develop, document and standardize new internal and external processes, expectations, and deliverables across multiple projects
- Identifying new product development opportunities through market analysis & trends
- Development of wider energy solutions opportunities through feedback from Clients
- Facilitate meetings/workshops with clients
- Degree: Qualified in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, energy engineering or similar/related discipline
- Knowledge: Energy Markets, Energy Technologies, Utility Assets, Renewable Energy, Energy Innovations, Micro-grids
- Hands-on: Ability to pick things up quickly, technically minded especially when it comes to software
- Relationship: Client facing, ability to build & retain relationships – up to executive level.
- Problem Solving; Inquisitive in nature & solution orientated