Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
My client is an award-winning renewable energy and cleantech law firm with national offices (Bristol, Manchester, Belfast, Edinburgh, London). They are experiencing exponential growth and are actively looking for specialist renewable energy professionals across all levels to join their team. Our client offers remote, hybrid, and office working.
They are looking for a UK qualified,
- Planning lawyer
- Energy Lawyer with experience in energy regulation, electricity, and gas.
- Commercial Lawyer with PPA experience
- Energy construction lawyer
- Corporate, M&A, Project Finance Lawyer
- Real estate lawyer
Desired personal qualities:
- Commercial acumen
- Technical ability
- The drive to build a successful career
- A collaborative team approach
Apply using the link above and we will reach out to discuss your experience and our client further. Our client's holistic and individual approach to recruitment means your skillset and experience will tailor the necessities of the role in order to fit your expertise.