20 days ago
Excellent opportunity to lead the execution and routine maintenance activities of large-scale PV projects throughout the Netherlands.
- Visual inspection activities, cleaning and report to management team;
- Routine maintenance activities on modules, inverters, cables and connectors, DC and AC distribution boxes;
- Routine maintenance activities on module mounting systems, fence and gates, inverter and transformer stations (excluding equipment);
- Routine maintenance activities on monitoring and communication equipment (data logger, routers, sensors, etc.);
- Routine maintenance activities on security system devices (cameras, barriers, etc.);
- Fault identification on electrical components by means of visual inspections or professional site measurement activities (thermal imaging, insulation tester, etc.);
- Execute corrective measures to keep the PV system available;
- Engage and manage subcontractors.
- At least three years’ working experience in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems for industrial sites;
- Experience in the photovoltaic business is a plus;
- Valid and clean car driving license (BE license is a plus);
- Personal vehicle;
- Electrical studies or working experience (MBO or equivalent education level);
- English proficiency is a plus;
- H&S and site management trainings are plus.