Be responsible for all aspects of the design of PV projects in Italy. Join a well-established international IPP as a Project Engineer for utility scale pv plants. Must have experience in liaising with Terna in relation to interconnection agreements.
- Responsible for electrical design package (module to AC output, wiring, modelling, electronic protection circuits, wiring, j-boxes, maximum voltage, site performance etc…) using modelling software.
- Quantity Survey and budgeting of designs to produce the design BOQ.
- Design of PV power plants to different levels of detail depending upon project status (concept, schematic or detailed).
- Participate in project feasibility studies from the design perspective.
- Supervise the EPC contractors’ construction designs and as-built documentation.
- Master's degree in Photovoltaic, Renewable Energy or similar would be considered a plus
- 3 years + experience in the design of photovoltaic power plants.
- Knowledge of HV Interconnection design in accordance with Terna's standards
- Familiar with international Standards for solar PV systems, and other relevant standards
- Solar resource analysis software: PVSyst, SAM. Electrical design software: ETAP, dmELECT, PLS-Cadd or similar.
- Fluency in Italian and English