about 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity for a Solar PV Project Development Manager to take responsibilty for a large pipeline of PV projects throughout France.
- Managing a team of development project managers and a land prospector with the responsibility of leadership, support, training and recruitment.
- Co-construct the soil development strategy and ensure its implementation
- Manage the results and development budgets
- Organize reporting structures
- Identify new opportunities / partnerships by coordinating various network
- Structure and engage your team's prospecting activity
- Support complex projects and their contractual negotiations until the conclusion
- Provide support to teams in their critical missions (calls for tenders, acquisitions, etc.)
- Organize audits of ground power plants or targeted projects for acquisitions
- Ensure compliance with company performance indicators in the development cycle
- Meet regularly with the main partners and stakeholder of photovoltaic projects on the ground
- Represent the business in public or private bodies
- Coordinate collaboration with other teams: Engineering, M&A, Finance, Construction, Operation, Communication, Environment, Energy market.
- Work on the continuous improvement of ground plant development processes
- Ensure the integrity of projects developed in accordance with business quality requirements
- Ensure continuous monitoring of the market, in particular regulatory and competitive
- At least than 10 years of professional experience including 4/5 years of relevant experience in the photovoltaic sector.
- Full experience in developing photovoltaic projects on the ground and ideally have already made acquisitions of projects or plants. You have demonstrated your ability to manage successfully: gifted with a strong interpersonal skills, you know how to mobilize, lead and lead a team around the achievement of objectives.
- Strong negotiation skills enabling management of existing and new partnerships and complex transactions.
- Fluency in English