about 1 month ago
Excellent opportunity to lead the development activities for large-scale solar PV projects throughout Sweden.
- Proactively identify and apply screening criteria for site development opportunities
- Connect with landowners through networking, conferences and other channels
- Work with the business' operations and analytics teams to validate opportunities in terms of financial and technical feasibility
- Contact landowners and negotiate land lease option agreements with the support of business' legal team
- Work closely with DSOs (grid owners) to identify relevant interconnection points and reserve capacity for projects
- Identify permitting requirements and project lead internal business resources to apply and progress permit application processes.
- Organise planning community consultations and meet with local authorities to get scheme buy-in.
- Oversee the development budget for applicable projects
- Regularly update and provide clear forecasting of project cashflows in line with budget forecasts.
- Present projects for internal risk-review evaluations and submit formal requests for budget approval to fully develop projects from the internal investment committee.
- Manage external consultants in specific areas such as Environmental Impact Assessment
- Swedish market experience is preferred but not essential
- Solar PV development experience is desired but other renewable technologies are also suitable
- Fluency in Swedish and English required