almost 2 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solar Electrician to join a leading provider of solar PV technologies to homeowners and businesses in the UK. The company are looking for an experienced solar electrician to work on projects across the UK. A company vehicle, fuel and out of town allowance are provided.
- Installing and commissioning solar and battery storage systems for domestic customers.
- Making sure electrical work always meets the necessary standards and regulations.
- Health and Safety compliance
- Technical handover of installed systems.
- Working as part of a team and ensuring all members perform at the highest level.
- We provide a vehicle, fuel and out of town allowance
- City & Guilds 2365 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2382-18.
- City & Guilds 2392 desirable.
- Previous Solar PV installation experience essential (full training given for all equipment/material used)
- Able to work and travel across the UK, staying away overnight when needed
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to explain product(s) to customers/clients.
- Team player with ability to adapt and overcome onsite issues.
- Full driving licence.
- Own tools required (specific PV testing equipment will be provided).
- £42,500 Salary
- Company Car + Fuel + Out of town allowance