Competitive Salary (DOE)
11 days ago
Join an ambitious IPP, who are currently expanding operations into Poland, with a Solar PV pipeline of over 500Mw. The company are looking for an experienced PV developer to lead the development in Poland and support on international expansion.
- Lead the initial feasibility prospect of the solar projects.
- Be responsible for the development and relationships with local Landowners. Including introducing Landowners and negotiating and finalising land agreements.
- Lead the communication with Local authorities, DNO and consultants.
- Assist during the creation and maintenance of framework agreements with relevant suppliers and service providers.
- Any other duties as deemed relevant by the Solar Business Development Manager, including any entrepreneurial ideas or introductions.
- 5 years’ experience in project management/engineering/renewable development/real estate.
- Track record of technical and commercial skills, including closing land and full cycle renewable energy development, from environmental planning to solar project design.
- Native Polish speaker and fluent in English.
- Highly organised and motived with the ability to lead a team.
- Highly professional manor, in particular when dealing with stakeholders from all backgrounds.
- Ability to lead communications, such as with local governments, and consultants.
- Ability to work with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Excel (spreadsheets and databases), Google Earth, ARCGIS.
- Ability to travel weekly (likely initially).