Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
Excellent Opportunity to become a part of an expanding international renewable developer. The business has a target to develop 600 MW of solar PV in Poland, and the candidate’s focus will be on supporting this portfolio. They also have operations outside of Poland and any good candidate would need to be open to grow with the company and its wider international strategy.
- Lead the initial feasibility prospect of the solar projects.
- Be responsible for the development and relationships with local Landowners. Including introducing Landowners and negotiating and finalising land agreements.
- Lead the communication with Local authorities, DNO and consultants.
- Assist during the creation and maintenance of framework agreements with relevant suppliers and service providers.
- Any other duties as deemed relevant by the Solar Business Development Manager, including any entrepreneurial ideas or introductions.
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management/engineering/renewable development/real estate.
- Track record of technical and commercial skills, including closing land and full cycle renewable energy development, from environmental planning to solar project design.
- Native Polish speaker and fluent in English.
- Highly organised and motived with the ability to lead a team.
- Highly professional manor, in particular when dealing with stakeholders from all backgrounds.
- Ability to lead communications, such as with local governments, and consultants.
- Ability to work with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Excel (spreadsheets and databases), Google Earth, ARCGIS.
- Ability to travel weekly (likely initially).