almost 2 years ago
TGRC are currently working on a Solar PV Asset Manager vacancy with a leading service provider in the European market.
- Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision, mainly in France.
- Report to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plants in compliance with the contractual obligations.
- Monitor and supervise the contracts in place, mainly the O&M ones, checking all the obligations are met and the guaranteed metrics have been achieved.
- Coordination with all the bodies involved in the operation (among others: local regulator, grid operator, municipalities, authorities, …) to comply with the French and local regulations.
- Provide awareness of the French regulatory framework.
- Engineering degree, preferably electrical track.
- 2 / 5 years of experience in the renewable/conventional energy sector.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office package.
- Language Skills: Fluent in French and English
- Driving license and availability to travel time to time.
- Used to work in an international environment and to interact with clients, contractors and local authorities.
- Client management.
- Awareness of French RE regulatory framework.