Up to €70,000
about 1 month ago
A unique opportunity to a join a leading international brand in solar project development, construction, operations and asset management for their team in Lyon France. The company has teams in 10 countries, including major solar power markets such as China, the US, Canada, the UK, France, Spain, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Korea, Japan, and Thailand. By leveraging its global presence and extensive distribution and sales network, the client is well-positioned to develop high quality green energy projects with attractive returns around the world. The role is for a Solar Project Developer to identify opportunities for acquiring projects, securing land to develop, through to permitting and connection agreement for the French market.
- Identify high potential solar projects;
- Assist throughout identification, evaluation, and assessment of solar projects for investment;
- Negotiate and sign lease agreements;
- Deal with authorities to get all necessary permission to build and operate solar plants;
- Communicate and take care with our engineers for the technical design of each plant;
- Managing relationships with local authorities, utilities, and the regulators;
- Interacting with legal, tax, technical, and insurance advisors;
- Control projects until ready-to-build status and also participating in the auction and sale process.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Economics, Law, or relatable area.
- Experience in the energy sector in the area of Renewable Energy or project related business;
- Familiarity with the authorization process for zoning, environmental/ building codes, and land/ grid connection conditions;
- Ability to assess energy projects from an economical and legal perspective;
- Ability to work independently and proactively approach stakeholders;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP systems