$125,000 + super
7 months ago
A leading provider of EPC solutions for the Solar PV industry in Melbourne are seeking a Solar PV Project Manager for their delivery team. Your role will be to assist large commercial and industrial clients to progress to a greener future, powered by renewable energy
This is a wide-ranging opportunity with responsibility for the delivery of projects across Australia. You will work alongside the client’s business and project development teams as well as business analysts and company engineers in order to identify, develop, deliver then maintain low carbon solutions for their customers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to increase their skill set in a wide-ranging role with a multidiscipline company who work across a range of sectors and technologies.
You will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
· Electrical qualifications
· Stakeholder management sills
· Confident in liaising with clients
· Professionally presented
· Good level of project delivery and management experience in the solar and/or energy efficiency space, including experience in (Solar PV, LED Lighting, HVAC, BMS systems)
· Ability to conduct multiple project simultaneously across multiple locations
· Strong Health and Safety focus
· Eligibility to live and work in Australia