4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking to hire a Solar Project Engineer for one of the largest Engineering, Procurement and Construction firms in the Southeast.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: $90,000-110,000
- Laptop and cell phone for company use.
- Health care coverage contribution, paid holidays, 401K (in accordance with company policy) and opportunity for advancement
- Travel considerations include: Per diem, travel reimbursement or company vehicle.
To qualify, you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years of solar design or engineering
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including process new information quickly.
- Experience deciphering technical instructions.
- Effective communication
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to collaborate.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Excellent written / verbal communication.
- Entry Level CAD, Sketch Up, Google Earth or comparable programs.
- Direct PV experience, 2 year minimum
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen & criminal background check.
If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590