This is a hybrid opportunity for candidates residing or willing to relocate to one of these specific locations
About the Position
The Green Recruitment Company is currently seeking a highly motivated individual with the skills, experience, and aptitude to serve as an Solar Field Service Engineer.
The Field Service Engineer will be performing both proactive and reactive maintenance, troubleshooting, coordination of third-party contractors and warranty providers, testing and commissioning.
• Proficient in reading and understanding low voltage, medium voltage plans, wiring and control diagrams, specification, and data sheets
• Familiar with central and string inverters, DAS, and communication systems
• Capable of thermal imaging testing and analysis, insulation resistance testing and the completion of commissioning reports
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective communicator
• Health and Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid of Company’s standard policy)
• Participation in 401k Plan
• Paid cell phone service on Company’s plan
• Ability to participate in Company’s employee share plan
• Company paid lunch in the office
• Company truck or reimbursement
• Company tools and equipment