over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading international O&M, construction and design company specialising in medium and large PV Systems.
Our client is looknig for a Solar Construction Site Manager to Site Manage the construction of two Solar Sites in the Nottingham and Camrbdige area.
- Ensure that the project's details are the latest revisions from all disciplines including Civil, Mechanical and Electrical.
- Coordinate the subcontractors, while ensuring compliance with the client's quality processes and procedures.
- Ensure scheduling and cost control is carried out correctly.
- Verify monthly progress claims and invoices from contractors and vendors.
- Participate in weekly meetings with clients to follow up and update the schedule, quality, licenses and HSE on site.
- Provide daily and weekly status reports for the Project Manager.
- Coordination of Cold and Hot Commissioning, Energization, and Punch list until Substantial Completion
- Electrical background
- Previous experience as a Construction Solar Site Manager
- Experience with working within the renewable energy industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Flexible and co-operative personality
- Valid UK driving licence
- Eligible to work in the UK