Up to €75,000 + bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
We are assisting this client in their search for a Software Solution Architect to join their Sustainability Business unit.
The Software Solutions Architect will collaborate with global Sales Team to help accelerate the sales process, ultimately enabling the company to attain and exceed revenue targets while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Support revenue teams communicating the value of the software to prospects in strategic sales engagements
- Develop subject matter expertise to ensure prospect discussions are supported from a technology and implementation perspective
- Actively collaborate with the global solution architect community for proposals and enablement material
- Support discussions to identify pain points (understand what the client needs are) and qualify the perceived value of the software
- Teach and lead prospects to other solutions they may not be considering
- Ensure sales understand the interdependencies of services and software capabilities
- Work with sales teams to refine approach with prospects and provide clarifications around an opportunity highlighting client examples to build credibility with prospect
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFP’s/RFI’s
- Passionate about how digital solutions can create value for clients
- A proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling and closing
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, particularly in client-facing situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of current sustainability metrics, trends, and reporting frameworks
- High-level understanding of technical architecture and data transfer mechanisms
- Must be fluent in English. An additional language is desirable; French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch are preferred.