Up to £80,000 + bonus
21 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading software and advisory company who help to facilitate post-subsidy renewable energy sales and risk management. This is done by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 10,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, this client has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
As Software Sales Executive you will prospect, develop, and close opportunities for enterprise software solutions across Europe which are designed to support renewable energy investors operating and succeeding in the emerging post-subsidy renewable world. In this role, you will be dealing directly with executive level decision makers and business leaders at the world’s leading renewable players, navigating complex corporate decision-making processes together with product specialists and advisors to successfully generate new business.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate selling value to key prospects through both onsite visits and online.
- Understand what solutions you are selling and their impact on customer business.
- Participate actively in product design and business requirements discussions with prospects to develop high-quality proposals and solutions and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing, sales engineers to make deals happen.
- 3+ years of experience in selling enterprise SaaS software, ideally from a market data provider in the energy sector, which is a major asset.
- Technical product demo experience and ability to communicate domain knowledge of pricing methodologies, curve building and energy risks with the technical audience.
- Front or mid-office experience in energy trading, origination or energy risk management
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your quota for at least 3 of the past 5 years.
- Experience selling to C level executives and into ‘New Logo’ of various types and sizes of organizations.
- A systematic, persistent, and challenge-oriented approach to sales and account management
- Familiarity with energy markets and financial instruments.
- An unsatisfiable hunger to close deals with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language (especially German) a big plus