Up to £60,000
23 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting CleanTech start-ups who are rapidly becoming leaders in the EV and Energy Storage space.
As part of their growth, they are investing heavily into building a world class Product team where they are now looking for a Software Product Manager in the electrification of industrial fleets.
- Carrying out of QA testing, responsible for test and release schedules.
- Create Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) tests.
- Work in conjunction with UX Designers and Engineers in the creation of customer centric products.
- Oversee work packages, manage the development.
- QA testing, strong analytical skills.
- Customer centred lean working practices that are hypothesis driven.
- You don’t need to code but should have an understanding of code (C++ advantageous)
- Confluence and Jira.
- EV Charging knowledge would be great, if not then at least the renewables industry.
Up to £60,000 base + bonus and benefits. Based in London however role will be split between home/office.
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!