Flexible Depending on Experience
over 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent energy supplier in their expansion plans. The business is part of a global group and has sustained continuous growth over the last ten years. They are expanding into new markets and enhancing their customer base that has naturally seen a growth in headcount. They specialize in supplying energy to businesses of all sizes, being one of the largest in the b2b space in the UK. They pride themselves in putting the customer at the forefront of their operations, which sees them challenge, develop and invest in their staff whilst continuing to grow and build a European retail organization. They need people with ambition, a passion to succeed and a creative drive to bring innovation to the energy space.
The firm holds their values at the core of everything that they do. They have a consultative approach to their customers, understand the requirements and challenges at hand and identify how they can add value. A passion for excellence, growth and learning they are committed to making hires for individuals that are looking for a long-term career. They encourage new ideas in how they do business and this role will have influence on the division for years to come.
An Account Management focussed role, this position is responsible for producing and negotiating contracts for Gas and Power to the Industrial & Commercial market, driven primarily from building successful, long term and strong account relationships with external partners.
The primary task of this role is to enable the expansion of the SME business in the UK by building and managing strong relationships with some of the largest SME Energy Brokers in the UK to enable in the continued growth and retention of the company’s portfolio. As numerous relationships are already established there is a strong focus on Account Management and service to make sure all relationships are optimised.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and target motivated with a strong focus on service and the right attitude & behaviours to develop their skills in a commercial role, within an exciting ever growing company.
- Develop and maximize sales through first class Account Management
- Build relationships with existing and New Brokers to maximize sales
- Work with internal and external parties to achieve growth through efficient use of portals, price books and robotics
- Networking with internal teams to offer a first-class service in all areas of the SME customer journey
- Drive and achieve required targets
- Manage and maintain your own portfolio
- Support other sales and commercial teams to make sure first class service is achieved on all our product range
- Develop the company’s reputation for customer service and product flexibility
- To be willing to represent and promote the brand both internally and externally
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Data Protection policy, Equal Opportunities policy, and the Email and Internet Acceptable Usage Policy, in addition to Fire and Health and Safety Regulations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in an Account Management role with a focus on SME Business
- Experience in the Energy Sector is essential
- Experience and a proven track record in building and maintaining relationships
- Experience in cross selling products
- Experience in Customer Service an advantage
- Experience in developing products and services and new ways of working
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of Account Management
- Ability to communicate to external parties at all levels
- Ability to deliver presentations to large numbers of people
- Effective organization skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Creative thinker in finding new ways to push performance