about 1 year ago
My client is a specialist and one of the world leaders in the medium-power renewable energy market: wind, solar, hybrid and solar. Thanks to its unique technologies, the Group has developed a hybrid system that controls in real time the share of renewable energy injected into the electricity grid, guaranteeing the safety and operational security of island or isolated networks.
They have over 25 years of experience in exporting, engineering and O & M in complex and challenging environments and has installed 900 wind turbines worldwide and 365 MW all energy’s. It is present in more than 40 countries and has 120 employees spread across 10 sites, including through its subsidiaries in the Caribbean, Pacific and Europe.
Reporting to the team leader of the site, you are in charge of the following missions:
- Be responsible for civil works and assembly of solar or wind power plants
- Have a coordinating and supervisory role for subcontractors, local staff and the possible staff of the client on site,
- To be responsible for the realization of the technical file of end of construction site for the operations supervised (civil engineering, mechanical assembly, electrification, commissioning ...)
- Be responsible for on-site security,
- In the absence of the project manager, is the representative of the business
- With minimum Bac + 2 training, you have experience in solar and / or wind energy
- Knowledge in the fields of civil engineering.
- You have international field experience and you are motivated by a trip abroad. You have significant experience coaching multidisciplinary teams internationally.
- Autonomous, you know how to adapt and persevere, and make the most of your ability to work in a team
- Equipped with a great relational ease, you will know how to adapt to a rich and varied intercultural environment.
- Language: fluent English & French required, Spanish or Italian appreciated