Up to £45,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). The Servicing Account Manager will receive training that is unique to this firm – covering topics within commodity overview, sales and industry legislation to name a few. Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
- This role would entail managing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. A successful candidate would proactively contact their clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery while identifying further new business opportunities. Meeting clients face-to-face or via webinar technologies to educate and promote business opportunities.
- Maintain and sustain relationships with energy suppliers.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new services. Working closely with the Operations team to ensure that new services are understood and implemented in line with clients’ expectations.
- Provide detailed information and reports on a monthly and as when needed basis.
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service.
- Resolve billing queries.
- Regular communication with consultants.
- Carry out energy procurement tendering.
- Other ad-hoc requests.
This role requires professionalism and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding yet rewarding role. Candidates need to have excellent verbal communication skills, commercial awareness and to be highly numerate and computer literate. It requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group as a whole.
- Ideally 3 years within utility industry
- Experience in customer service and project management
- Strong organizational skills with a good level of computer literacy
- Excellent both written & verbal communication skills
- Display commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills