11 months ago
Great opportunity for a Technical Support Manager to lead on service requirements for a market-leading PV manufacturer.
- Provides highest Technical escalation level within Service Benelux for technical product issues.
- Leads the BeNeLux Tier 1 and Tier 2 team disciplinary and operationally.
- Sets and meets performance targets for SEDG`s technical escalation process, KPI´s / SLA`s.
- Ensures that escalated technical product issues are solved quickly in strong collaboration with company`s HQ Service counterparts and R&D department, follows up constantly and secures execution.
- Secures that technical information / updates are cascaded down to Tier 2 and Tier 1 in BeNeLux.
- Leads the weekly technical support calls with Tier 3 counterparts in the HQ for BeNeLux.
- Constantly analyses all Service Key Performance Indicators contributing to Service Quality and interactions with customers to:
- Analyzes and track interactions (calls, emails and cases) and define improvement potentials in collaboration with individual Service team members.
- Provide technical and process training to our Service employees
- Provide coaching and ongoing professional development of customer service skills to the Service team in collaboration with the Service Director BeNeLux
- Constantly analyses all interactions with customers like calls, email and cases to:
- Define content of installer training that contributes to reduce interaction volume
- Define methods and tools to deliver this training like newsletters, webinars and face to face training.
- Align with Marketing and Technical Marketing on content and methods.
- Contribute to execute the training in alignment with Technical Marketing and Marketing.
- Receive technical training on new products from Technical Marketing / Product Management
- Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent in depth technical expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience in high-tech Service organizaitons.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in international Service & Support organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Quality Management and Training.
- Experience in Six Sigma is an advantage.
- Proven experience in Service operations, process, productivity improvements.
- Preferably in the PV sector or related industries.