6 months ago
The Service Manager for our client's US Operations will lead a team of service technicians for the Wind Division per corporate policy. This position will have strategic and tactical responsibility, ensuring compliance to deliver quality service to customers and managing service technicians. The service Manager will report directly to the General Manager of the Wind Division. As part of working with the management team, it is expected that the Service Manager contributes to developing and implementing organizational strategies, policies, and practices.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning/strategy as a member of the Management team.
- Manage and increase the efficiency of support services by improving each function.
- Supervise and coach staff on a daily basis
- Ongoing evaluation of the technicians' service reports
- Prepare and participate in audits
- Preparation of offers and go-to-market strategies.
- Improve management reporting, information flow, and business process
- Improve the service systems, processes and policies in support of the customer
- Secure customer satisfaction with their KPI’s short lead times and high service level.
- Ensuring quality of work – this is a very important task as it is about safety and customers’ perception of our quality.
- Registration of Field Documentation
- Experience working in the wind energy industry will be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in management and demonstrated leadership
- University or Technical Degree.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel. 20- 35%.
- Strong background and work experience with Service.
- Ability to work on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.