12 months ago
- Customer contact is expected in relation to ongoing tasks
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Management reporting, information flow and business process
- Manage efficiency of support services through improving each function.
- Supervise staff on a daily basis
- Oversee quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Contribute to organizational planning/strategy as a member of the Management team.
- Customer satisfaction with their KPI’s short lead times and high service level.
- Prepare audits
- Prepare offers and market strategies.
- Monitor work quality
- Evaluate the technicians service reports.
- Registration of Field Documentation
- Improve the service systems, processes and policies in support of the customer and Avanti
- Proficient in English language.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in management and demonstrated leadership
- Bachelor Degree
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel. 20- 35%.
- Wind energy industry experience will be an advantage.
- Strong background and work experience with Service.
- Capabilities in operational, tactical and strategic level