Flexible Depending on Experience
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be working with one of the leading innovators within the Wind Consultancy space. With a heritage of 100+ years trading & deliverables across sectors from digital security, maritime, utilities & most significantly energy & sustainability – this business has successfully carved its way to the forefront of technical advisory, strategy design and assurance across over 30 different countries.
- Represent the company, both during execution of your projects as well as market and business development events;
- Work on due diligence projects, including reviewing of documentation relating to wind conditions, turbine suitability, ground conditions, planning and construction;
- Contract review work including review of clauses, technical specification and the allocation of risk to relevant parties;
- Be involved with contract negotiation alongside the customer's legal team;
- Review the financial model for projects including revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs;
- After an initial period of learning, progress to managing due diligence projects;
- Undertake periodic site visits and inspections;
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes as well as business development;
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
- Experience in the renewables industry in a technical consulting capacity;
- An appropriate degree/ higher degree in an engineering subject;
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm;
- Proven ability to produce clear written reports and communicate verbally in English;
- Demonstrable ability to deliver complex tasks to tight timelines;
- Good organisation and time management skills;
- Adaptability, and able to cope with a wide variety of tasks;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Good IT skills, and experience using MS Office suite packages.
- Previous experience in performing due diligence activities;
- Good understanding of wind energy and previous experience in wind lender and owner’s engineer activities;
- Understanding of standard contract forms in construction, in particular for renewable energy projects;
- Understanding of Irish planning as applied to onshore wind;
- Good understanding of project finance structures and the financial models for wind farm projects.