about 2 months ago
Opportunity for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join a fast-growing team and to help support the Company’s mission by building up their internal technical and technology knowledge, resources and ways of working necessary for analysing and optimizing Solar PV (with or without storage) projects across multiple markets.
- Lead the coordination and delivery of various engineering workstreams related to the due diligence, development, and implementation of Solar PV projects (hybrid or standalone) across a number of markets including Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK;
- Become a go-to Solar PV (and Storage) technical expert in the team, bringing the expertise needed to support our BD, M&A teams and be a trusted counterpart to our local development partners;
- Work with peers, direct reports, development partners and external advisors across our various markets and throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that Solar PV (and Storage) technology and technical aspects are incorporated into origination, design, development, procurement, construction and operations activities;
- Have the opportunity to do the same for Wind and other technologies dependent on experience and availability;
- Maintain and extend your professional qualifications and skillset as needed to adapt to our expanding business focus and needs.
- Relevant engineering qualifications and at least 8years of technical experience in the Solar PV sector covering multiple phases of the project lifecycle (storage experience a bonus);
- Experience of managing others, both in a line management and project management relationship
- Ability and enthusiasm for developing ways of working, processes and tools that will strengthen organisational awareness as well as anticipate and manage technology and technical topics pragmatically and successfully;