£60,000 - £70,000
11 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a very exciting new Renewable energy company. The company is a Fund and Asset manager of large-scale Solar and Battery storage. The Fund has a development arm to make sure of alignment between landlord, developer and investor interests. The company has private funds currently in place to develop projects with the fund officially launching in Q1 2021.
With minimum capacity for a 250MW of assets in 2021, and a target of 1GW of power by 2030, this is an opportunity to join the fund at the very start. The company is currently compiled of hugely experienced Renewable energy professionals with high aspirations for the future. If you are ambitious and driven, with an excellent technical understanding of large-scale renewable energy projects, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Technical analysis of project pipeline and assessment of new projects.
- Technical Grid analysis.
- Analysis of Project Design specification, giving input and suggestions for improvement.
- Establish technical documentation.
- Collaborate with the internal parties.
- Manage the relevant stakeholders and regulators on any technical related subjects / issues.
- Identify and suggest means to reduce costs, minimize risks, or increase efficiency of the project and communicate such findings to the MD.
- Track and record any Health, Safety, Environment & Security issues, incidents and non-compliances.
- Responsible for the technical analysis of Grid, finding ways to encourage acceleration of offers and deals.
- Record, manage and validate any potential technical issues.
- Monitor technical progress of projects.
- Look at project design specifications and give technical input.
- Prepare a detailed analysis of PRs and identify opportunities for improved performance.
- Manage relationships and liaise with stakeholders.
- Introduce operational improvements/initiatives and potential upsides.
- Monitor and track the assets technical development.
- Develop and regularly update technical performance dashboard.
- Engineering degree (ideally electrical engineering.)
- Extensive technical experience with large-scale Renewable energy projects.
- 6+ Years’ professional experience working on large scale Solar, Wind or Storage.
- Extensive Grid Experience/Grid Analysis.
- Understanding of project Design specifications.
- Experience with EPC, Tender and Liaison.
- Design experience using PVSYST and CAD.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Highly committed, strong communication skills and can work as part of a team
- Commutable distance from London (Flexible)
- Salary Flexible DOE (Around £60,000 to £70,000 but open to more senior applications)