15 days ago
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world's largest and fastest growing independent renewable energy plant operators.
- To develop the technical team to operate to the best of their ability at all times and to secure relevant opportunities for their progression.
- To optimise performance on all the assets through deep analysis of each components.
- To ensure optimal PR/Availability per asset.
- To ensure all O&M providers achieve, as a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate.
- To ensure every asset has an annual performance optimisation plan agreed by the TM.
- To ensure 100% security of all assets including full availability of CCTV systems.
- To act as the representative of the technical asset management service to all existing and prospective clients.
- To ensure all outstanding issues on PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists are resolved swiftly and closed before next milestone is due.
- To lead on specific technical failures of the main components.
- To act as the technical lead on site such as landlord, neighbour etc.
- To coordinate optimization of performance of the entire portfolio.
- To develop Junior Technical Managers and site managers to undertake their role to the best possible standards.
- To develop sector best practice in terms of technical performance, technical portfolio management and supporting systems and processes.
- Previous experience in constructing solar farms will be advantageous.
- Previous experience as TA is desirable.
- Deep understanding on Solar Assets (4 – 5 years’ experience).