6 months ago
One of the largest Energy Suppliers in the UK are looking for a Senior Solutions Manager to deliver low carbon and energy solutions for their prestigious clients. This will include the development and implementation of strategies to minimise energy and carbon use in regions, commercial buildings and across Commercial sites.
The Senior Solutions Manager will effectively manage opportunities from conception through to delivery. They will support the wider team in building client relationships, developing the optimum solution to inform our win strategy, forming effective partnerships with external consultants, suppliers, and partners – ultimately supporting the overall technical and commercial solution presented to clients.
The Senior Solutions Manager will be line manager to a team of Solutions Engineers. This is a highly technical position requiring engineering thinking and problem solving to a high degree. The role also requires complex commercial thinking.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leading the smooth delivery of the low carbon and energy solutions team across the UK Group providing outstanding leadership to team members, to maximise work productivity and quality.
- Strengthening effective team and project management, including project completion timelines, project costs and profitability, and ensuring client needs are met.
- Successful dynamic business planning to adjust and respond to changing client needs whilst maintaining business performance and growth.
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong repeatable pipeline.
- Training new starters and the wider Organisation in Energy and Carbon Solution understanding
- Compliance with the wider group’s governance processes
- Provide Industry thought leadership and representing the Energy and Carbon Solutions Team at Industry events.
- Technical expertise in implementing energy solutions, and a firm understanding of building, commercial or industrial and manufacturing engineering services.
- Engineering or equivalent science degree
- Chartered Engineer
- Chartered Energy Manager
- ESOS Lead Assessor
- Health & Safety
- Strong leadership, communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- At least 5 years of applicable experience with strong interpersonal, leadership, and time management skills.
- Proven competence within the field of Energy Management and carbon reduction.
- Liaising with and presenting cases to customers at a high level.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which customers are working (including CCL, PPC, EUETS, CRC etc).
- Good understanding of the energy, climate change and/or the sustainability sector
- A result orientated individual who relishes challenges and being around people
- Articulate, innovative, and challenging mindset with strong collaborative style
- Proven ability to develop and maintain deep pipeline of sales opportunities.