£60,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a leading EV Fleet and Energy Storage business, who also innovate within the 2nd life battery usage market.
The rapidly growing start-up are determined to help organisations achieve net zero, by switching diesel fleets to electric, and are making serious progress as a result of significant international investment. Following this considerable growth period, our client is looking to bring in an experienced senior software engineer who will play a role in building the surrounding team as demand grows.
This Individual will initially have a focus on integration projects, but should be open to learning about new technologies.
- Developing and releasing bespoke microservices’
- Creating and maintaining external API feeds
- Testing and assisting new software releases
- Supporting any on-site troubleshooting using SQL logs and message queues
- Plan and manage integration of software partners with complimenting services
- Node.js and Typescript
- AWS (e.g., Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and Kinesis)
- Understanding of REST APIs and associated security
- Working experience in developing scalable microservices solutions
- A passion for green tech and IOT
- Capability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Atlassian suite
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Experience working with data infrastructure platforms
- Experience in EV, EV charging, or energy storage businesses
- Past experience in building and leading agile teams
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to multitask across several sites, message queues etc.