about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager to help found their Sydney office. We are the market-leading provider of global recruitment solutions to the Green Energy sector, and have operated in London since 2010. We are now looking for someone senior with excellent renewable energy knowledge to found the Sydney office.
- Sourcing mid to senior level candidates for clients, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit for roles specialised within the renewable energy industry.
- Developing business relationships with clients/hiring managers/C-suite decision makers.
- Advising clients hiring strategy based on knowledge of the recruitment market and the global renewable energy industry.
- Producing market reports/ Salary surveys/ other industry data for clients within the renewable energy industry
- Managing the placement process and recruitment process from start to finish (full 360 focus) for mid to senior level candidates within the Renewable Energy Industry.
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
- Responsible for ensuring team hits financial targets.
- Divisional P&L financial management, including making strategic hiring and purchasing decisions based upon performance.
- Line Management of teams of junior consultants, including training and development of consultants
- Full Operational Management of the office
- Complete knowledge and networks with global Renewable Energy
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience required in the recruitment industry
- Previous team management experience required as well as the ability to hire a team of consultants
- Extensive experience in building and retaining a client portfolio
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- A genuine interest in the areas of environment, sustainability and clean energy