- A prominent global renewable energy firm with a substantial development portfolio of utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) projects worldwide is in search of talented professionals to join its PV team. The company engages a variety of services from third parties, including local developers, technical consultants, and other advisors, to contribute to the successful execution of projects ranging from 10 MW to 500 MW across diverse European countries.
- Conduct site-specific engineering analyses, including site-suitability assessments, in close alignment with the Head of PV Engineering within the organization.
- Develop conceptual designs and perform preliminary yield assessments.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams or connection diagrams for PV systems.
- Prepare projects for execution design (outsourced) or EPC tender and provide technical coordination with experts.
- Contribute to the formulation and continuous updates of Group Criteria related to technical and environmental aspects for the development, implementation, and operation of solar PV projects across different markets.
- Coordinate with technical consultants on environmental and social aspects, ensuring the application of the highest international standards based on the company's Code of Conduct.
- Collaborate with other functional areas of the company as required by project needs.
- Work closely with the GIS department on any aspects related to land usage.
- Provide support to the project leader and projects while considering quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of design or engineering experience in ground-mounted PV energy.
- Proficiency in PVSyst.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D (3D skills are a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Teams, Outlook, Planner, and Excel) or similar.
- Profound knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
- Team player: willing to share and collaborate with team members.
- High level of self-management.
- Willingness to travel as needed.