about 1 month ago
Senior Project Manager, Execution
Location: Remote (Frequent travel required in New York State area)
TGRC is partnering with a leading independent power producer specializing in development, ownership, and management of renewable power facilities across North America, with a pipeline of close to 10 GW of generating capacity. This rapidly growing IPP is based in decades of development and operating experience and has already completed the construction of 1.8 GW of wind, solar, and energy storage facilities. This position will be responsible for managing and executing the design and construction of new build utility-scale renewable energy power generation plants. Following handover from pre-construction activities, the Senior Project Manager will guide the entire project through to testing, commissioning, and commercial operation. This includes directing and overseeing construction projects, coordinating contractors, preparing external progress reports, managing project budget, and construction supervision. Communication with responsible parties is crucial in this role, ensuring construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques. The ideal candidate will work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all stages of the building process.
What You Will Need
- 4+ years of relevant experience in engineering, construction, and/or project management in the renewable energy industry.
- Degree in construction management or engineering.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Superior management and delegation capabilities.
- Familiarity with NYSERDA and NY State regulations and permits a plus.
- Presentation skills and ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical persons in lay-person language and concepts.
- RRSP/401k matching.
- Paid vacation & personal days.
- 100% company paid benefits.
- Supportive collaborative environment.
- Career growth and development.
- Yearly performance reviews / bonus program.