Up to $170,000
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our client, a leading eMobility company with a unique revolutionary EV-Charging solution who are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic US team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also have experience in effectively monitoring and presenting project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Further they will be able to operate, maintain and oversee the technology at test sites, and oversee deployment and operation of charging infrastructure where they will ideally have previous experience in the US EV Charging industry
You will be leading our client’s one-of-a-kind electric road development and assembly projects alongside their multidisciplinary teams and our valued clients and partners.
- Leading activities and set-up, performing installations and demonstrations for and with customers at various locations throughout the US.
- Lead the company’s first project management assignment and assist in building project management tools and methodology for the companies next project managers.
- Translation of customer needs for engineering execution in the field.
- Document concisely and clearly project delivery plans and communicate with all stakeholders to enable successful project delivery.
- Prioritize and solve project problems in a systematic and organized manner in unconventional conditions.
- Oversee precise project results to ensure relevant quality standards are attained across all areas of the project.
- Academic degree in electronics\mechanical engineering is preferred.
- 10+ years Project Management experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering infrastructure deployment projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the US EV Charging market specifically in the LA area would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to be proactive and creative in problem solving, with excellent human relations skills, and the ability to manager customer relations is essential.
- Experience in performing Gantts and building schedules.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a development and construction team.
- Experience in working and managing subcontractors.
- Technical and theoretical knowledge in electronics.
- Ability to work in a start-up and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to travel 25%-30% when necessary.
- MEng or MSc
- Experience working with aftermarket integrations at a Tier 1 OEM
- Experience working with institutional bodies such as electricity companies, municipal offices, City Hall etc.