12 days ago
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with Development and EPC experience to join a leading global EPC and manage the growth of their Italian utility-scale PV portfolio.
- Managing a project from inception to completion, ensuring that it is delivered ontime, within scope and within budget;
- Undertake site surveys to establish local conditions which impact solar plant design, as well as researching local supply costs for inclusion in the project budget;
- Work with the Design & Engineering Team to review all project documents and information provided by a Client/developer, and throughout the design process;
- Work with the Project Director to prepare a detailed project budget, which needs to be closely monitored throughout the life of the project;
- Develop a detailed programme of works (PoW) to track progress;
- Preparation of Client, supplier and subcontractor contracts;
- Manage and supervise Site Engineers and Subcontractors PoW and scope;
- Ensure appropriate availability and allocation of resources;
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports both internally and for our Clients;
- Manage project implementation activities, ensuring QHS&E standards are met;
- Perform risk assessments on the project and proactively solve any matters encountered on site in conjunction with the Site Engineer (escalating to the Project Director if required);
- Report to the Project Director any deviations from the PoW, budget or scope;
- Manage the relationship with the Client, Suppliers and Subcontractors, as well as internal teams;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Handover of the project to the internal O&M team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields;
- Certification in Project Management e.g. PMP / PRINCE II is considered an advantage;
- Proven track record in the construction of solar parks, with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in large scale solar plants (min. 15MW);
- Italian national or bilingual proficiency level of Italian language, both spoken and written;
- Proficient level in English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.