over 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading global, multi-disciplinary, energy services provider, seeking an experienced and technically astute project manager.
The successful individual will join a well-established, district heating focused project team, in new and existing development across the company’s London and Southern portfolio.
- To manage the delivery of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil through a diverse set of Site Managers, Engineers and Designers
- Produce bill of quantity/materials take off • Ensuring all deliverables are to standard and specification
- Manage the project to ensure all contractual aspects between ENGIE, clients and Contractors, ensuring the compliance of all parties, particularly with respect to completion of Project prior to programmed operational start date • To adhere to project delivery systems and procedures • To manage the timely production of O&M manuals
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors and other key
- Produce weekly/monthly project progress report • Produce Construction Phase Plan in line with CDM regulations and to monitor and update the plan throughout the project period
- To work with the planner in order to track, monitor and report project status to senior management
- Effective Planning, allocation and management of resources • Comply at all times with Engie’s policies and procedures
- Manage project budget and produce financial monthly report
- Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- experience working on District Heating projects, CHP, gas boilers or other associated technologies.
- CSCS Project Manager Card
- SMSTS Qualified