he Green Recruitment Company have exclusively partnered with a leading renewable energy innovator to identify and engage a brand-new, German speaking, Senior Project Manager to join their London office.
This newly created position seeks a high-calibre Project Manager, to take a lead on a brand-new plant development, in Germany.
The post-holder will be accountable to the CPO for successful delivery of the design, build & operate project, with time split between France and London.
It is crucial that applicants have fluent German and experience of managing major capital projects in Germany and more generally, a background in processing plants (Petrochemical) or renewable energy sectors.
This is a critical and highly-visible role at this stage in our company’s development, and the post-holder will be acting as our representative in the eyes of the customer and the local authority. As such they will be entrusted to deliver to deadlines, to budget, and in line with best practice; manage multiple stakeholders; and communicate effectively with the rest of the team on technical and commercial matters.
- Deliver project in accordance with company safety policies
- Set project execution strategy, identifying, implementing and complying with applicable technical, safety, environmental and quality standards, company procedures and other relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Implement and maintain effective communication with the engineering team and all stakeholders, providing updates on progress
- Forge relationships with regulatory and permitting authorities
- Support the management and negotiation of EPC contracts
- Control costs and provide detailed reports for in-house review, and for banks and other providers of finance
- Work with the rest of the Project Management team, and the Engineering team, gaining and sharing knowledge across projects.
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Energy related discipline.
- Demonstratable project & development management experience, delivering full project lifecycle – (ideally in mainland France).
- Happy to travel frequently between Germany and London