21 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Senior PV Project Engineer at an established Renewable Energy firm with a strong presence across Europe.
- They are seeking a Senior Project Engineer, for their Engineering & Construction unit, who will ensure the definition and implementation of the design projects phases for solar power plants.
- Manage the definition and implementation of the design projects phases for solar power plants.
- Control internal and/or external specialist engineers and engineer services.
- Provide the necessary support to the Business Developer or the Project Manager on resolving engineering issues & ensuring the compliance with the project objectives.
- Manage the design of the project, from feasibility phase to as built design and handover to Operation & Maintenance department.
- Lead the Due Diligence process for projects under development, ready to build or already in operation (M&A – Merge & Acquisition process).
- 5 + years of International experience in Engineering & Construction related to Energy Sector
- 3 + years in French solar projects (manufacturing or development or construction or operation)
- 2 years of experience in a solar project O&M team (commissioning or troubleshooting or scheduled maintenance) would be appreciated
- Degree in Engineering: Preferred Civil or Electrical
- Detailed knowledge in Solar Design Technology and development in France (feasibility study, basic engineering, executive engineering, capex and time schedule).
- Knowledge of informatics: Microsoft Office suite with advanced use of Excel. Microsoft project. Intermediate use of Autocad. GIS and SAP are a plus
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking approach
- Focalization on goals and time schedule respect
- Managerial approach to the process involved
- Team working and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, efficiency & effectiveness
- Lead the preparation and review of Purchasing Technical Specification for equipment/materials or services.