over 1 year ago
A leading Australian onshore wind development company are seeking an experienced Senior Project Developer for their Victoria based team. The company are currently developing one of the largest wind projects in Australia, as well as a host of other impressive projects in their portfolio. They are seeking a new senior member of staff who can assist with them with the next stage of their growth plans.
As Senior Project Developer, you will lead a small, fast-paced development team. You will manage all of the wind project development activities on one or multiple projects. These activities include site identification land, securing, connection into the grid, environmental studies, planning and permitting and any matters related to land. You will lead all aspects of project development from commencement to construction hand-over.
This role is open to international candidates, as the company will assist in obtaining the relevant visa for any international candidate who is successful in securing this role. If you are an international candidate, the following requirements apply to you.
· Proven history of delivering onshore wind energy projects from inception to construction
· Savvy commercially, a team player with the ability to lead a development team
· Over five years’ professional experience in the onshore wind energy industry in project development
· Project management and strong leadership and mentoring skills
· An understanding of onshore wind energy including assessments of wind resource, site assessments, wind turbine technologies and the wind farm development process from inception project operation
· Relevant engineering or related technical qualification
· High professional standard of communication skills