Very competitive - depending on experience
about 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a leading renewable energy developer with a large focus on one of the most innovative new-emerging technologies - Battery Storage.
The compact nature of the business means that the successful individual will have the significant opportunity to develop their career in a friendly, notable environment yet taking a lead & ownership over a significant, flagship project for the business - with the hope of developing a blueprint to replicate around the country.
The project is the first of it's kind, incorporating multi-vector sustainable, renewable generation sources into a large-scale storage site.
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the Battery Energy Storage Systems Projects.
- Internal and external reporting to client on project progress report
- Manage technical issues within the project, and proactively identify solutions.
- Manage the budget and timings of the projects in respect to the project plan. Reporting and looking to correct any deviations.
- Create a strong with customer monitoring officers and the customer team.
- A track record of leading and delivering small to medium projects, with a value greater than <£50m.
- Have strong technical experience within the following areas; civil, electrical, mechanical systems installation, commissioning and integration of energy relation projects
- Have excellent leadership skills and an innate commercial acumen to ensure projects budget and timing constraints.
- Ability to manage a multi-faceted workload simultaneously.