Joaquín de Nevares
5 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
Senior Pricing Analyst
Location: Sydney, Australia
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting a fast-growing leader in the Renewable Energy sector, who are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their Retail team. If you are a driven individual, passionate about renewable energy this is a great opportunity for you. As a Senior Pricing Analyst reporting to the Product Manager, you will be accountable for Retail Product & Pricing Strategies, Financial Modelling & Analysis, and Financial Analysis & Reporting.
- Help the Project & Product office and Energy supply division in the creation of the Pricing Model to deliver:
- Energy retail cost stacks
- Hardware system products inputs (ESS, Solar PV, Etc.)
- Green costs
- Retail pricing and tariffs
- Provide modelling capability as needed and develop retail pricing including product-bundle pricing for:
- Retail Electricity and Gas
- Rooftop Solar PV
- Distributed Energy Storage System
- Smart Technology (Energy Market, Peer to Peer, Etc.)
- Participate in the Risk Management Committee meetings providing input.
- Provide the needed report and analytic to support the retail business and its stakeholders.
- Adhere to requirements set out by the Risk Management Committee.
- Formal qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (Energy or Utilities would be beneficial)
- Clear and concise communication (Excellent verbal and written skills)
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive and goal-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data visualisation tools